Brujería

TUESDAY 13; LUCK! TRUTH OR

By Rodrigo Rieder


A teacher of witchcraft in Maracaibo discerned with the group of trainees and spoke on "Tuesday 13", like today. He meant the kind of metaphysics on the general characteristic of the data name and considered as the third day of each week and second liturgical calendar. Pacing from corner to corner in the classroom, the sorcerer more concerned the name, which came from the god of war named the languages of Latin origin and its gift to the root word pronunciation: mardi in French, Italian Martedi, tirsdag in Danish, Swedish tisdag, Dienstag in German and English; tiu tiw or with the word that begins Tuesday, comes from the Norse god of war.He continued and said: "Finally, on Tuesday 13 Jews believe a lucky day, positive or negative, it is the marking of time in which God considered the status of the work earthly Hindus only conceptualized in on Tuesday as a fateful date. " Well explained and justified in the necromancer class, fate preamble for Tuesdays.I stayed in one piece watching and listening to the speech from the window: "With the Mardi Gras shows the beginning of Lent, with the thirteenth child labeled the definition of man and girl to woman in society, the rats played 13 times a year, Joan of Arc, when she was thirteen, thought he heard the voice of God on Tuesday 13, said he had seen in San Miguel and this gave rise to take her to the stake, the New Testament contains thirteen epistles bearing Paul's name as author, the Maya conceptualized over thirteen layered heavens on earth ruled by gods called Oxlahuntiku. They also believed that the earth rested on the tail of an alligator or a monstrous reptile floating in the ocean and thirteen other heavenly gods held a big snake that caused the collapse of the sky and land subsidence on Tuesday 13 "Finally, today is Tuesday 13. Day omens, superstitions and strange things in the months of March, April, July and September, so I panicked and ran to get out of the site where I could see the head of wizards guide the kind of occult, there was no black ribbons, and cats or boiling pots, but if a rook smell awful and many facets of malignancy in the faces of the newcomers aware of evil. I tripped over one eyebrow attached repaint red dress when she walked and looked back to take the stairs to the second floor, "scared," he said, that allowed me to tremble, "no" I replied giving it to me of "macho" put me hand long fingernails and clean on the tab and spoke a little while on a Tuesday 13 when Jesus drove the merchants from the temple and discussed with Pharisees, scribes, Sadducees and priests, who asked him questions about the Caesar, taxes, authority and Resurrection, "a Tuesday," said the witch, "Jesus also spoke about the signs that accompany the parousia or second coming", I said then: "Mary Magdalene was considered the 13th disciple, not recognized by mankind so far, Tuesday 13 an equal "was with urination, vomiting came up to the tip of the sternum and my legs were shaking," good and what time I came to get me in this hole, "I asked.I remembered the wave of light in the morning Colombian marching across the border to take advantage of the issuance of identity offered by Chavez as a strategy to win the referendum in this country from where I write and went through my mind other Tuesday 13, which is not of years but a black Tuesday 'collapsed in New York Stock Exchange, the price of the shares of major companies such as General Electric, Woolworth, also fell. That day he sold more than 16 million shares with a value loss of over 10,000 million dollars. What happened on Wall Street was reproduced in a dizzying into other pockets of the United States from Chicago to San Francisco. The towers fell after 13 years.I remembered the school in Acuna and classes of the time when the teacher guided class smoking Bermúdez referring to Mars, in Roman mythology, the god of war, son of Jupiter, king of the gods, and his wife, Juno. I ran my hands over his face and was crying, did not know why but I ran running (well), and seek ways to return to my beloved Colombia; arrived yesterday and I sat down to write this story which I mean what could happen any Tuesday 13, ah, today is one of those days. Care.
roridu@hotmail.com

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Rodrigo Rieder y "Los Mañocos"

MUJERES OJO CON LAS CIRUGÍAS PLÁSTICAS